Korean Poem
I am asking to you ( Ahn, Do-hyeon )
Do not kick an ash of briquette rudely
you,
Have you ever been hot enough for anybody else?
Return to Heavens ( Cheon, Sang-Byung )
I shall return to heavens
With the dewdrops scattering at dawning light
I shall take them by the hands, then
With the dewdrops scattering at dawning light
I shall take them by the hands, then
I shall return to heavens
Just two of us along with sunset light,
We play merrily at the edge, then at the sign of clouds
I shall return to heavens
And in the end of this picnic in the beautiful world
I shall go, then tell it was beautiful
I shall go, then tell it was beautiful
Enraptured confession ( Lee, Hye-In )
The word love means
A sigh of the white wild-rose bloodmed among thorns.
I love you means
A branch of tree shaken by a soft touch of breeze
You love me means
The great night sky with stars falling all over
You brighten the darkness
Ant taller I grow with this one little phrase
What a frigtened and enchanted confession it is
When we say we love each other

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home